SONGWRITING RESOURCES - A Department of Songwriters Notes

Links to web resources for songwriters are listed on the right side of this page.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How To Get Your Songs Recorded

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let fellow DSA members know that I have a new book I wrote called, "How To Get Your Songs Recorded By Today's Independent Recording Artists (While working toward your first major label cut.) I wrote it after having reached my goal of getting over 100 recordings on my song by more than 50 artists! If anyone would like more details on the book, or order a copy, please email me at moxceysongs at gwi.net Thanks.
Jeff Moxcey

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. busker

    ReplyDelete